- Roxazyme G2G improves digestibility of feed and nutrient uptake adding to the optimization of the intestinal motility and stool, decrease of diarrhea and enteritis, improvement of feed conversion rates, weight gain and animal productivity;
- eed nutritional value increase (metabolizable energy content, amioacids and other useful elements availability), which allows to lower the diet costs;
- available as easy to administrate formulation, well mixed with the feed stuff, presented as free-flowing and stable feed mix constituent;
- compatible with all feed components;
- improves the utilization of energy in cereals and cereal by-products;
- improves piglet performance
Mechanism of action of Roxazyme G2G involves hydrolysis of non-starch polysaccharides (NSP), mainly arabinoxylans and beta glucans, containing in large quantity in wheat, triticale or barley. Water insoluble NPS form complexes with nutrients thus making them unavailable for the endogenous digestive enzymes. In addition, they retain water in the quantities exceeding their own mass and increase the viscosity of the gut content. A jelly-like mucus formed in the upper gut blocks the nutrients circulation and facilitates the growth of pathogenic microorganisms. When large amount of NPS is consumed with feeds the water intake increases, which leads to excessive production of wet droppings in animals.
Enzymes, containing Roxazyme G2G, destroy NPS НПС, block their antinutrtional activity, which considerable improves feed conversion rates.
The application of Roxazyme G2G results in the enhanced digestibility, lower water intake and better nutrients uptake.
Enzymatic activity in the product
endo-1,4-beta-glucanase: min. 8000 U/g feed
endo-1,3 (4)-beta-glucanase: 18 000 U/g feed
endo-1,4-beta-xylanase: 26000 U/g feed
100 g/t feed
Free-flowing granular powder
Roxazyme G2® is sensitive to air, heat, light and humidity. The product may be stored for 36 months from the date of manufacture in the unopened original container and at a temperature below 15 °C. The ‘best use before’ date is printed on the label. Keep container tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
20 kg multilayer bags